Late in the game, it was intense. Momentum was shifting every few minutes, any mistake could end the game. One FG and it puts the Bears into the NFC Championship. A loss would be devastating.
I cannot sit down. I'm teaching the kids new words. BAD words. I'm yelling at the coach. I'm yelling at the play calling. My blood pressure is up. My face is turning red.
So my mother decides that now is the time to ask questions like:
- Is it bad the other team came back from being down so much?
- How is the audio on your TV?
- Can you help my buy a PC?
- Why is that part of the field blue?
- Who is that guy?
- What happens in overtime?
- I thought you said is was sudden death, why does it say 15:00?