1.23.2008

Routine

Work has been pretty crazy for the last two weeks. The company I work for, IfByPhone is starting to really get some positive traction, and we'll be launching a marketing campaign soon, so it promises to get even busier. I can't tell you how cool it is to be working at a place that is so clearly on the upswing.

Even though it's been a big adjustment after having so much, ahem, time off, it's been very cool. I'm learning a lot, and there are a bunch of smart and cool people here as well. To prove that point, all the technical guys knew who Ash was when I brought him in, and there is a SeaLab 2021 fan as well.

I'm one of those people who is more efficient and gets more done overall when he's busy. So I guess that means one of these days I'll get my stupid printer working on my shitty new expensive Dell PC.

5 comments:

Kelsgarden said...

gosh darn - I was just checking in for the online "bookclub" reading of The Tipping Point . . .

Woodchuck said...

Oh monkey dear...I have my copy right here. Shall we begin?

Unknown said...

I thought book club was 8 parts chatting about your kids and 2 parts chatting about the book.

Anonymous said...

Simplify: 4 parts kids, 1 part book. Yes, that is our recipe.

Kelsgarden said...

who brought the wine?