3.23.2006

Sigh

Since generally all I ever drink is Diet Coke, I figured out that my blood has to be roughly the consistency of runny oatmeal. I've been continually run down partially due to the commute and other stuff.

So, I think to myself, I'm going to take a small step towards health. Drink water & OJ in the mornings. Instead of a bunch of crap for breakfast, I'll eat a cereal bar. So far this week, it's been going great. I felt a little better, and I started planning on next steps.

Today, my body revolted. "Water? Another freaking liter of water? Are you serious? Tell you what. NO MORE."

I save you the not so gory details. In the end, I went to Dunkin Donuts for a large coffee and a sesame bagel with cream cheese. I am now in detente with my stomach.

3 comments:

Kelsgarden said...

I gave up coffee for 6 months last year - green tea

it was a bad thing

the family finally asked me to please start drinking coffee again - for their protection

Woodchuck said...

You have to balance the water with Twinkies.

Muskyboy said...

Maybe balance the water with losing 30 pounds, bwahahahaha.