3.29.2006

Yin & Yang, the flowerpot man

It's fun to be a stay at home mom. Don't let them tell you otherwise. Stress? Ha. It's all fun & games & bon bons....uh-huh.

So BigBrother is now pretty much potty trained. Once he picked it up, he's been great. So that's a load off (for DearWife who changes 95.8% of the diapers). Except now he wets through in the mornings....

We figured out why LittleBrother woke up early all the time. It was because his curtains sucked. So we (DearWife) took care of that. Now he sleeps in an extra 30m-1hour. Great right? But now BigBrother is waking up an hour earlier.

It's like they are conspiring together (even though LittleBrother can still only point and say AHHH (yes), MAH (no), Mama and MUNG (emphatic no)).

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yin&Yang - I'm just referring to general you take in one area you give in anohter.

But "Yin & Yang the flowerpot man" is a Love & Rockets song- my first CD ever. I know, you're happy for me.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who communicates with my spouse in blog comments

I still refer to potty training as my worst mothering experience EVER! It is the first time they totally have control over something and you can't do a thing about it -

Maraya had the whole "so much fun playing" thing going on too - and then she realized she was in control and would pee on the carpet, point and say "clean it up"

more bon bons please!

Anonymous said...

If I ever have children and wanted them to sleep a little longer, I think a little Seconal in the applesauce before bedtime would be a little less work.

Muskyboy said...

Love & Rockets? ugh.......

Woodchuck said...

Love & Rockets....Life is just a "Ball of Confusion" that's what the world is today....Ball of confusion.....

Sad part is that I still have that on vinyl.